We’ve now added mass item transfers in the form of scrips! Here’s a bit of additional info:
- Scrips are stackable certificates that each represent 5 units of an item and can be traded between players or dropped.
- Items can be converted to scrip by right-clicking in the bank. Currently, a fee of 1 coin is charged per 5 items converted into scrip. The coins to pay the fee need to be in your bank, not your inventory. This fee may change over time.
- Scrip can also be redeemed back into items at the bank by right-clicking on the inventory.
- Redeeming scrip has no additional charge.
- You can bank scrip but it will take additional bank slots.